Skip to main content

Baby Instruction Manual

I really wish babies came with customized manuals (because every child really is different, even when they come from the same ovaries and same sperm receptacle) and little read out screens.

Recently, my daughter was sick. It seemed never ending, but never reached a fever or any of those "take your kid to the doctor if they do this" symptoms. So we waited for something alarming to happen. Finally, she was just "off" enough that we took her in. Come to find out, the child was harboring two infected ears. Poor little Miss P! This is why I think children should have read out screens.

I stumbled upon these parenting tips the other day, and they cracked me up....so I just had to share...


The scary thing about this one, is that I've seen photos of carseats installed completely wrong...so this one isn't so far off! I could get on my soapbox (because I dipped into the wine again), but I won't. I'll just drop this little website right here, in case you, or someone you know, needs it.

*gigglesnort* I really shouldn't drink wine while updating my blog. But that there is funny...and wrong.

I disagree, this is very effective in some homes. The first born gets all the teething rings, the second born gets whatever is leftover and any child after that gets whatever is laying around....even shoes!

Our house is so small that we joked that my daughter would sleep in one of our drawers. If we were to have a third, this would be our reality.

Get ready for a complete tangent!
Have you discovered these?

It is a battery operated nasal aspirator. It is quite possibly the greatest and most disgusting device I have ever owned. I saw them when my son was itty bitty, but honestly he was rarely sick and the good old booger sucker we got from the hospital worked just fine. But recently (as described above) my daughter was sick enough to purchase one of these battery operated brain booger suckers. It did help her breathe easier and got her on the road to healthy faster than if we didn't use it, but oh the faces the poor baby gave us when we administered this thing! The silver lining? It plays 12 songs and sounds like an icecream truck. I swear P will run away, holding her nose, from any icecream truck that comes near her when she is older. Awesome!

And I leave you with...

This is just silly...you NEVER wake a sleeping baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!