Skip to main content

Kathmandu DK


 
Kathmandu DK 100
85% Merino Wool, 10% Silk, 5% Cashmere
Country of origin: Italy
Light weight yarn
Light
Suggested  US 5 to 7
Knits to 21-24 stitches over 4in
 
 
Queensland's Light Weight Kathmandu DK 100 yarn is a luxurious blend crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail. Produced in Italy, this yarn combines the finest 19.5 micron merino wool from South America, Mulberry silk from China, and Mongolian cashmere, ensuring exceptional softness and quality. Each 100-gram skein of Kathmandu DK 100 yarn contains 295 yards of luxurious goodness, offering ample yardage for your light weight projects. With its mulesing-free production and adherence to the strictest ethical guidelines, this yarn guarantees not only superior quality but also a clear conscience. Indulge in the unparalleled luxury and craftsmanship of Queensland's Kathmandu DK 100 yarn, where every stitch reflects the excellence of its fine fibers and ethical sourcing. Elevate your knitting experience with this light weight yarn and create pieces that exude elegance and sophistication. 
 
You can find this amazing yarn in-store or online HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

Hilde's Corner

How are you all doing with holiday gifts? Still need a few to knock out quick-like? I found these cute gifts that I think could work up fast. For the book lovers on your list, I think these cute crocheted chicken bookmarks are hilarious! Crochet Colorful Chicken Bookmark by PurrCraftedDesign . The pattern sells for $4.95 on Ravelry and calls for a sport weight cotton. The shop sells a DK cotton that would also work beautifully for these cuties - Ricorumi Another bookmark pattern is Leaf Bookmark & Garland Motif by Joey Diehl . This pattern is FREE and calls for Worsted weight yarn, so Uptown Worsted would be perfect for this. How about a sweet pocket friend for a child? This one is super basic, called Worry Pet by Blue Fox Paws and is a FREE pattern and uses any gauge yarn! It would be fun to use a textured yarn, or a fuzzy kind, but any yarn works. You can opt to put the ears on or not. We have safety eyes in the shop, too! Do you know someone who uses Airpods and could use a co...