Skip to main content

A Little Knitty Podcast - February 2025 - Episode 21


Show Notes...

February Podcast - Episode 21


We are celebrating 21 episodes AND 500 subscribers!!! Thank you so much for joining us!!! 


Maribel’s Projects


Crochet granny squares https://tlycblog.com/how-to-crochet-a-granny-square/

WE LOVE TONI LIPSEY!!!! 

You should follow her on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/tlyarncrafts/?hl=en

You can get the Della Q Toni Lipsey Bag here: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Makers-Mesh-Tote-by-Della-Q-x84259770.htm


Knit Hat that Maribel is working on: 

Musselburgh by Ysolda Teague https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/musselburgh


Cryptids Cross Stitch: https://www.thewitchystitcher.com/product-page/cryptid-sal


Wednesday Addams Cross Stitch: https://medusathedollmaker.com/category/art/


Knitting Crow Cross Stitch

Pattern on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1841341294/knitting-raven-cross-stitch-pattern-pdf?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=knitting+pattern+crow&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&pro=1&sts=1&dd=1&content_source=384fcd13f3fa021b1083bb86e0a784ae8eb4c262%253A1841341294&organic_search_click=1


Jen’s Projects


Grid Gambit Cowl: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/grid-gambit

Yarn:

Kathmandu DK: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Kathmandu-DK-x88260162.htm

Rainbow Beach: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Rainbow-Beach-x31786665.htm


Cozy Up Cowl Kit

Kits: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Cozy-Up-Cowl-Kit-x88139013.htm

Pattern is only available in kits!


Teddy Bear Picnic Kits

https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Teddy-Bear-Picnic-Hat-Kit-x88297891.htm

Sold out…but you can get on the waitlist!!


Bud Yarn: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Bud-by-Juniper-Moon-Farms-x88026360.htm

Mira Sweater: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mira-27




Mystical Marl (Jen is still obsessed with this yarn!!)

Find the Yarn here: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Mystical-Marl-x87857648.htm

Wee Lima Sweater: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/wee-lima


PNW Yarn Crawl 

May 1st to 4th

www.pnwyarncrawl.com


Maribel will be at FLOCK this year!!!

https://flockfiberfestival.com/


Maribel is teaching a cross stitch class!

March 29th 2pm to 5pm

https://www.alittleknitty.com/module/class/560280/cross-stitching-101


New Felting Kits

https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Woolbuddy-Needle-Felting-Animal-Kits-x88098327.htm


Felting Mats

https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Woolbuddy-Felting-Mat-x88100808.htm


Della Q Bags

https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Della-Q-Oh-Snap-Sacks-x87987392.htm



What we are wearing…


Maribel 

Breathe & Hope Shawl https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/breathe-and-hope

Yarn: Rainier Roses - Galaxy Bound


Jen

The Throwover https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-throwover

Jen did short sleeves, the pattern is long sleeve technically

Yarn https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Malabrigo-Rios-x38872810.htm



You can find Rainier Roses….

Website: https://www.rainier-roses-yarn-co.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rainier_roses/

Minis are in-stock at A Little Knitty


You can find A Little Knitty Yarn Shop…

In Person: 1007 Milton Way Milton, Washington 98354

Phone: 206-659-5987

Email: info@alittleknitty.com

Website: www.alittleknitty.com

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alittleknitty

Facebook: www.facebook.com/alittleknitty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

Hilde's Corner

How are you all doing with holiday gifts? Still need a few to knock out quick-like? I found these cute gifts that I think could work up fast. For the book lovers on your list, I think these cute crocheted chicken bookmarks are hilarious! Crochet Colorful Chicken Bookmark by PurrCraftedDesign . The pattern sells for $4.95 on Ravelry and calls for a sport weight cotton. The shop sells a DK cotton that would also work beautifully for these cuties - Ricorumi Another bookmark pattern is Leaf Bookmark & Garland Motif by Joey Diehl . This pattern is FREE and calls for Worsted weight yarn, so Uptown Worsted would be perfect for this. How about a sweet pocket friend for a child? This one is super basic, called Worry Pet by Blue Fox Paws and is a FREE pattern and uses any gauge yarn! It would be fun to use a textured yarn, or a fuzzy kind, but any yarn works. You can opt to put the ears on or not. We have safety eyes in the shop, too! Do you know someone who uses Airpods and could use a co...