Skip to main content

Mystical Marl Restock

If you are a HUGE fan of Mystical Marl like I am...you are gonna be VERY excited to hear that we now have it restocked in EVERY color it comes in!!!!


Mystical Marl offers the perfect balance of softness, durability, and style. The anti-pill feature ensures that your projects maintain their pristine appearance, resisting the wear and tear that often comes with frequent use. With a delightful marled effect, his yarn showcases a beautiful mix of colors, adding depth and visual interest to any reaction. The acrylic provides warmth and elasticity, while the cotton adds a breathable, natural touch, making it suitable for both cozy garments and lightweight accessories.

Skein Information

Yards 109.00
Grams 50.00

Yarn Composition

 50%
 50%

Yarn Weight Information

Stitches Per Inch

Knit: 16-18 sts x 24-26 rows = 4” // US Size 7-9 (4.5-5.5 mm)
Crochet: 13-15 sc x 16-18 rows = 4” // US Size H/8-I/10 (5-6 mm)

Yarn Care

machine wash - cold, dry flat

You can find this yarn in-store or online HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

Hilde's Corner

How are you all doing with holiday gifts? Still need a few to knock out quick-like? I found these cute gifts that I think could work up fast. For the book lovers on your list, I think these cute crocheted chicken bookmarks are hilarious! Crochet Colorful Chicken Bookmark by PurrCraftedDesign . The pattern sells for $4.95 on Ravelry and calls for a sport weight cotton. The shop sells a DK cotton that would also work beautifully for these cuties - Ricorumi Another bookmark pattern is Leaf Bookmark & Garland Motif by Joey Diehl . This pattern is FREE and calls for Worsted weight yarn, so Uptown Worsted would be perfect for this. How about a sweet pocket friend for a child? This one is super basic, called Worry Pet by Blue Fox Paws and is a FREE pattern and uses any gauge yarn! It would be fun to use a textured yarn, or a fuzzy kind, but any yarn works. You can opt to put the ears on or not. We have safety eyes in the shop, too! Do you know someone who uses Airpods and could use a co...