Skip to main content

Kris' Corner - Stocking Stuffers

December is just a few days away and A Little Knitty has so many cute notions that I thought I would highlight some of my personal favorites as we enter the Christmas shopping season.. These are perfect stocking stuffers but would be great little gifts for that fiber loving co-worker, friend or loved one.  

First off some of our newer products:


Point Protectors- Simply adorable pandas, pineapples, sloths, unicorns and even pigs. So great to protect your WIP from slipping off your needles in your project bag. $10/set


Eucalan Delicate Wash Gift Pack- This set includes some great scents like, grapefruit, eucalyptus, lavendar and even unscented. We all need this to soak our finished projects before blocking. $32/set


Super Snips- These are mini scissors that come in fun neon colors that make them stand out when you are digging through the black hole in your notions bag. My favorite feature is the cover that not only stays on the blades but also is attached so you can't lose it. I also love that they are super sharp and small.


Now for some of the oldies but goodies that I personally can't live without:


The Knitting Barber Cords- These cords come in great bright colors in their own individual tins. I love them because it is so easy to slip stitches off my needles onto these cords to work on later. They easily slide straight from the needle to the cord. They are pliable and grippy so I don't have to worry about losing stitches. The bright colors make them stand out so I can always keep track of where my stitches are as I work on the overall project.

Handi Tool- You might not recognize the actual name for this tool but I would bet that you have at least one of these in your bag, purse, couch or like me in multiple places. They are essential to grab when you have dropped a stitch or have to pick out a stitch problem area. They are metal, 4” long and have a needle point on one end and a crochet hook on the other.


Highlighter Tape - This is a must when you are working through a written pattern and are trying to keep your place. This is transparent, removable and comes in flourescent colors.

Hope this list helps make your shopping a bit easier. Remember you can always treat yourself!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!