I just finished a few projects I thought would be fun to share with you.
Next is Reina de Picas Tee_2.0 by Valentina Bogdanova selling for about $9.75 on Ravelry. The neck is so pretty with the scalloped edge and the lace yoke was a lot of fun to knit. The yoke comes with the option of two depths, as well as the option to make the lace less holey, if you prefer a less revealing lace. It calls for sport weight yarn so I chose Queensland United to knit this, as I really love this yarn. It creates a nice lightweight fabric and holds up well with wear. I struggled a bit to get gauge for this sweater, so I had to use a different sized needle than called for. Always check your gauge! I also opted to make the sleeves ¾ length for cooler weather. I think Juniper Moon Patagonia would be another great yarn to use for this tee.
So now comes the fun part of choosing what I get to make next! If I follow Jen’s mantra, for every project finished, I get to cast on 3 more!! Woohoo!! That means I get to cast on 6 new projects! So in looking at patterns and dreaming of what to do next, I found this next pattern that drew my breath away. It looks very involved, so I just put it here mostly as eye candy.

This is a stunning knit blanket knit modularly and in stranded colorwork, and steeking is involved. L'Anse au Clair by Jennifer Beale for about $9 on Ravelry. It is knit in fingering weight yarn. Fingering! 😮With all the colors it would need, Cascade Heritage would work great for this blanket.
Since, however, I still have quite a few WIPs in my basket, it’s probably best I try to finish a few of those before starting something new. Please do come in and share your finished projects (and on our Facebook Group). We are always inspired by you guys and love to see what you’re up to.
The first one was a test knit for socks that I think are so cute. A flock of sheep at the leg with one that seems to have wandered away from the flock on the heel. The wandering sheep is duplicate stitched onto the heel with an option to stitch the flock’s guardian dog. The pattern is Flock Socks by Tracy Workman and is $6 on Ravelry. I used Square Peg yarn for the meadow as it was a perfect green with the speckles adding texture to the meadow. Cascade Heritage was used for the rest of the sock.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Next is Reina de Picas Tee_2.0 by Valentina Bogdanova selling for about $9.75 on Ravelry. The neck is so pretty with the scalloped edge and the lace yoke was a lot of fun to knit. The yoke comes with the option of two depths, as well as the option to make the lace less holey, if you prefer a less revealing lace. It calls for sport weight yarn so I chose Queensland United to knit this, as I really love this yarn. It creates a nice lightweight fabric and holds up well with wear. I struggled a bit to get gauge for this sweater, so I had to use a different sized needle than called for. Always check your gauge! I also opted to make the sleeves ¾ length for cooler weather. I think Juniper Moon Patagonia would be another great yarn to use for this tee.
So now comes the fun part of choosing what I get to make next! If I follow Jen’s mantra, for every project finished, I get to cast on 3 more!! Woohoo!! That means I get to cast on 6 new projects! So in looking at patterns and dreaming of what to do next, I found this next pattern that drew my breath away. It looks very involved, so I just put it here mostly as eye candy.
This is a stunning knit blanket knit modularly and in stranded colorwork, and steeking is involved. L'Anse au Clair by Jennifer Beale for about $9 on Ravelry. It is knit in fingering weight yarn. Fingering! 😮With all the colors it would need, Cascade Heritage would work great for this blanket.
Since, however, I still have quite a few WIPs in my basket, it’s probably best I try to finish a few of those before starting something new. Please do come in and share your finished projects (and on our Facebook Group). We are always inspired by you guys and love to see what you’re up to.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment