You may have seen our little video on social media of our cruise...but I wanted to share some photos here as well...plus a link to our 2027 cruise!!!
This year we had the conference room the WHOLE TIME. This was a nice space that we could escape to. But I noticed this year we kinda missed being out in the ship. So the 2027 cruise will be a nice balance of both!
I love food...it's true! I love trying new things, weird combinations or something I would never order if I was spending my hard earned money. I tried a few dishes that just didn't spark joy...but the nice thing is that I could order something else and there was NO risk of going hungry!!! I did eat a LOT of seafood, that is for sure!!!
Our first project was a cup carrier and so many people finished theirs!!! Here is Susan posing with hers like it is a fish that she caught!!
We did silly things like go to a lumberjack show...it is always a hoot!
We visited the Ketchikan Fire Department and purchased t-shirts to help support their station! And it just so happens to be on the way to the 1st yarn shop!
Fabulous Fibers was our first yarn shop and it's so fun that it is on creek street. We spent a lot of time on creek street watching the salmon and we even spotted a bear!!!!
What a pretty ship that we get to call home!!!
One of my favorite things to do is watch float planes take off and land. I know it sounds dorky but it is my favorite!
Juneau day happens to be glacier day too! There is nothing like the calm and quiet of sailing into the glacier. The water is stunning (you can't really tell in my photos...but it's this green/blue color that is just stunning) and it is a great way to start the day!
We were surprised with a Martini Masterclass and we learned the background of 3 martinis and how to make them.
I enjoyed mine with a light amount of alcohol and a heavy amount of olives!
We visited a new yarn shop in Juneau and spied a shawl in the window by All Knit Up Designs!!
My goal was to eat Alaskan King Crab and the goal was met!!
Some of us went on excursions, some stayed on the ship and enjoyed the QUIET and others poked around town and fell in love with the little towns (especially Skagway, I think 2 of our cruisers became permanent residents when I wasn't looking)
We knit on ships, buses and trains...because if I'm sitting I'm knitting! (yes, it was a crochet cruise...but I cannot live without my knitting!!!)
We did dangerous things like walk across suspension bridges....
And when we arrived back home we were treated to a lovely morning!
Our 2027 Cruise will be full of fun, fiber and adventure!!
We aren't giving away ALLLLL the details, but this time around is craft themed and you get to choose your own adventure. There will be knitting, crochet, cross stitch, beading, felting and a few other crafts up our sleeves. You get to choose what adventure you want to do!
We will also have trunk shows at sea, crafternoons, group meals, evening events and of course walks to yarn shops!!
We would love to go on an adventure with you! Registration for the 2027 cruise begins at 10am on August 26th 2026!! For ALL the details and how to sign up, go to: https://www.alittleknitty.com/adventures.htm






















Comments
Post a Comment