Skip to main content

A Little Knitty Podcast Episode 20


Check out our latest podcast here: https://youtu.be/krg47xUapqg

January Podcast Show Notes


Jen’s Finished (and not so finished) Objects

Creekside Pullover

Pattern: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/creekside-pullover

Yarn is Harmony by Yarn Citizen in colorway Clover: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Yarn-Citizen---Harmony-x85471777.htm


Traveler Shawl

Pattern: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/travelers-shawl

Yarn is souvenir yarn from New Zealand


Three Season Pullover

Pattern: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/three-season-pullover

Yarn is Cantata by Cascade in color Navy: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Cascade-Cantata-x61923937.htm


Emotional Support Chicken #21

Pattern: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/emotional-support-chicken

Yarn: Uptown Worsted: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Uptown-Worsted-x31775061.htm


Mystical Marl NEW YARN

Find the Yarn here: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Mystical-Marl-x87857648.htm

Baby Bonnet Worsted Entrechat Bonnet https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/worsted-entrechat-bonnet

Entrechat Baby Top: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/entrechat-2



Maribel’s work in progress


The sweater she knit for her bestie

Serendipity by Knitting for Breakfast

Pattern: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/serendipity-25

Yarn: https://www.alittleknitty.com/shop/c/p/Deluxe-Worsted-Superwash-x42086159.htm


Boo Cross Stitch: Kits available for sale in the shop


Knitting Crow Cross Stitch

Pattern on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1841341294/knitting-raven-cross-stitch-pattern-pdf?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=knitting+pattern+crow&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&pro=1&sts=1&dd=1&content_source=384fcd13f3fa021b1083bb86e0a784ae8eb4c262%253A1841341294&organic_search_click=1


Hand-dyed Aida Fabric - available in-store


Upcoming Event Alert!!!

Juni + Si and That Crafty Little Fox will be at A Little Knitty on Saturday, January 25th for a trunk show! Don’t miss it!

https://www.alittleknitty.com/module/events.htm?pageComponentId=2803726&year=2025&month=Jan&day=25&eventId=3967737


Serindipity Sweater by Knitting for Breakfast  https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/serendipity-25


You can find Rainier Roses….

Website: https://www.rainier-roses-yarn-co.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rainier_roses/

Minis are in-stock at A Little Knitty


You can find A Little Knitty Yarn Shop…

In Person: 1007 Milton Way Milton, Washington 98354

Phone: 206-659-5987

Email: info@alittleknitty.com

Website: www.alittleknitty.com

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alittleknitty

Facebook: www.facebook.com/alittleknitty



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

Hilde's Corner

How are you all doing with holiday gifts? Still need a few to knock out quick-like? I found these cute gifts that I think could work up fast. For the book lovers on your list, I think these cute crocheted chicken bookmarks are hilarious! Crochet Colorful Chicken Bookmark by PurrCraftedDesign . The pattern sells for $4.95 on Ravelry and calls for a sport weight cotton. The shop sells a DK cotton that would also work beautifully for these cuties - Ricorumi Another bookmark pattern is Leaf Bookmark & Garland Motif by Joey Diehl . This pattern is FREE and calls for Worsted weight yarn, so Uptown Worsted would be perfect for this. How about a sweet pocket friend for a child? This one is super basic, called Worry Pet by Blue Fox Paws and is a FREE pattern and uses any gauge yarn! It would be fun to use a textured yarn, or a fuzzy kind, but any yarn works. You can opt to put the ears on or not. We have safety eyes in the shop, too! Do you know someone who uses Airpods and could use a co...