Skip to main content

Woolbuddy - New Inventory Alert

So...funny story

I stumbled upon this new vendor called Woolbuddy. I fell in love with their beautiful kits and natural felting mats...I knew I must bring them into the shop. And when my eyes fell upon CAT TOYS just a couple days after adopting our new baby kitty...well, it was meant to be.

Imagine my surprise when I realized the "cat toy kit" was actually finished cat toys!!!! But the price was SOOOOOOOO good I thought there is no way these could be finished sets. 




But they are!!! They are the most adorable, beautifully made cat toys!! 

So ya, we have some new kits in the shop...and cat toys (totally normal!!!) You can find them in-store or online HERE

And here are the adorable kits that drew me in!







Are you a fan of the lovable and fantastical Woolbuddies?

Well, this is your chance to try making one of your very own!

This Woolbuddy kit comes with all the supplies you will need to make your own handmade cutie.

Happy Needle Felting!

This Kit Includes:

* 2 Felting Needles
* Felting Wool
* Step-by-Step Instructions with Photos

Level of Difficulty: Easy

Size: Makes 1 or 2 Woolbuddies approximately 2"-3".

Time: Approximately 2-3 hrs

Warning: This kit contains sharp felting needles. Recommend for Ages 8+.

You can find these awesome kits in-store or online HERE

Oh and another thing that made me fall in love with the company were their Felting Mats! We have them in Small and Large in the natural color only!


You can find these in-store or online HERE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

Hilde's Corner

How are you all doing with holiday gifts? Still need a few to knock out quick-like? I found these cute gifts that I think could work up fast. For the book lovers on your list, I think these cute crocheted chicken bookmarks are hilarious! Crochet Colorful Chicken Bookmark by PurrCraftedDesign . The pattern sells for $4.95 on Ravelry and calls for a sport weight cotton. The shop sells a DK cotton that would also work beautifully for these cuties - Ricorumi Another bookmark pattern is Leaf Bookmark & Garland Motif by Joey Diehl . This pattern is FREE and calls for Worsted weight yarn, so Uptown Worsted would be perfect for this. How about a sweet pocket friend for a child? This one is super basic, called Worry Pet by Blue Fox Paws and is a FREE pattern and uses any gauge yarn! It would be fun to use a textured yarn, or a fuzzy kind, but any yarn works. You can opt to put the ears on or not. We have safety eyes in the shop, too! Do you know someone who uses Airpods and could use a co...