Skip to main content

These are a few of my favorite things...

I have been drooling over this shawl kit from Craftsy FOREVER...and with this killer deal, it shall be mine!! $18 for the pattern AND the yarn. Click the photo below to be transferred to one of my favorite places on the internet!!


http://www.craftsy.com/supplies/kit/drachenfels-shawl-kit/341?rceId=1448745262650~4wuaswji
 
 
 
Want to learn to knit or give the gift of knitting this year??? Grab a 'Learn to Knit' Kit, and maybe another for a friend! Get 50% off when you buy two (yes, that is buy one, get one FREE!!!)
Use Code: Happyknitting50 at checkout
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/254811358/learn-to-knit-kit-beginner-class-knit?ref=shop_home_feat_1
 
 
I recently discovered Annie's and I'm COMPLETELY in love with this pattern. You can buy the pattern by clicking on the photo and you can even purchase the yarn needed to make this gorgeous sweater! Use the code: Extra20 at checkout for an extra 20% off!!
 
http://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=60450&userID=1210188&productID=587897576
 
 
Last, but certainly not least, Knitpicks!!!
One of my favorite gifts to give is an oversized knit cowl. They knit up fast and this yarn is my favorite heavy weight yarn! Check out the Brava Bulky Yarn from Knitpicks! It's only $2.99 per ball of yarn and you can score an EXTRA 20% off your order with code: 20%off
 
http://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=60450&userID=1210188&productID=587897576
 
 
 
 


Jen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!