Skip to main content

Learn to Knit Kit - Beginner Class - Dishcloth

LEARN TO KNIT KIT

I would like to take a moment to introduce you to our newest product...the Learn to Knit Kit.

 I enjoy teaching knitting locally (in Auburn, Washington) but I wanted a way to help out others who want to learn. I'm using the same approach I do for my in person classes and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have!



Who?

Who is this kit created for? It's for the beginning knitter, crafty person or anyone who learned a long time ago and needs a little refresher. With the stitches cast on for you already and the close up videos...anyone can enjoy this kit!

What?



Kit Includes:
  • Three Dishcloth Patterns (Garter, Stockinette with Border and Diagonal Knit) in protective sleeve
  • One ball cotton yarn. Sugar & Cream Stripes in White/Green 120 Yards
  • Size 7 - 16” Circular Bamboo Knitting Needles from Stitch Berry
  • 30 stitches already cast on, so you can start knitting right away when you receive your kit
  • Video Tutorials made just for your project (you will need computer/internet access to view these, they do not come on a DVD) I teach using the English Method, which is also known as "Throwing"
  • Gift Certificate for $10 off your purchase of $11 or more in our etsy shop!
When?

Kits ship within 3 days via USPS First Class Mail for $4! 

Where?

Find a comfy spot at home. Access the videos from any computer or device with internet access. Warning: Since knitting is very mobile...this might lead to knitting in public!

Why?

Because it is fun. 
Because you need another hobby.
Because you want to make handmade gifts this Holiday Season
Because knitting keeps you healthy

Whatever your reason...go ahead and click the photo below to order your kit today! 
ONE kit that ships this week will have a BONUS $50 Gift Certificate so you can treat yourself to more patterns!







Jen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!