Skip to main content

Back On Track!

I love the fall...each year it seems like summer gets so busy (and fun) that I look forward to the changing leaves and changing schedule...and SLOWING DOWN. This summer was amazing...the weather was breathtaking and I think as a Washingtonian I felt extra compelled to enjoy EVERY sunshine-filled, non-rainy, day before the gloom of winter set in. We enjoyed our new place and the ability to walk to the pool or walk to the little park. Each weekend we found ourselves outside...but I can't really name much of what we did this year...we were just busy.

I've thought of my blog a lot...even in the midst of doing something I would say "I should blog about this"...but it just never happened. I really should blog from my phone more!

Anyway...I have filed away all sorts of things to blather about and I have lots of arts and crafts ideas for the holidays (thank you, Pinterest) and my HUSBAND even got crafty the other day...which impressed the crap outta me! I snapped pictures of the process, but totally forgot to get a finished product shot...must do that!

So stay tuned...I'll be around until the weather starts warming up and I come out of hibernation! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!