Skip to main content

New yarn - Andeamo Lite Painted

We have carried Andeamo for a couple seasons now...and when I saw this gorgeous Worsted Weight and PAINTED version...it had to be added to the list. This 2 ply yarn is bouncy and airy...but the wool is a little more rustic. If you are looking for a super soft yarn, this might not be your favorite. But if you are looking for a lofty, breathable, long-wearing yarn...this is for you!!!!

This new version of Andeamo Lite comes in 6 colors that scream “knit me”! From classic stockinette, to Jody’s trademark cables, these new designs will please all the cable junkies and inspire those yet to discover the cable craze! Think colorwork coats, cozy cowls, and cabled sweaters in this toasty blend of wool and alpaca. Andeamo Lite is comprised of two thick plies that give the finished yarn an excellent cush factor perfect for snuggly finished projects that will keep you warm all winter.

Medium Weight / #4
437yds / 200g Hank
80% Wool / 15% Alpaca

Suggested Knitting Gauge: 16-20sts over 4in using US 8 / 5mm knitting needles.

Suggested Crochet Gauge: Single crochet 11-14 stitches per 4in using hook US H-8.

Care: Hand wash :: dry flat :: do not bleach :: do not tumble dry :: iron low :: dry clean short cycle



Of course today, when I was ready to blog about this new sample (because it was dry and done blocking) I'm dressed up for Halloween (I'm Weird Barbie BTW)


Ok....so this pattern!!! It is called the Denver Cowl and it was a super fun knit. It's a double wrap cowl and if I were to knit it again I would make sure I weigh my yarn after the ribbing....then I would just repeat the cowl pattern until I had just enough to do the ribbing and bind off! You know my mission to have NO LEFTOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!


You can find the FREE pattern HERE

You can find the yarn in-store or online HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!