Skip to main content

Square Peg Seasonal Set - SUMMER 2023

I feel like a broken record, promising that spring will be here soon....and then promising summer...I JUST WANT SUN!!!!!

This Seasonal Set was created with summer berry picking in mind! When the kids were super tiny and we lived up in Bellingham, we did a lot of berry picking and frequently their clothes came out looking a bit like this yarn!! When I needed to explain to Heather what colors I wanted (because I no longer have the berry stained shirts!) I sent this photo of a pie...it has all my favorite berries!


I love how she even incorporates the light tan of the pie crust in the yarn too!! For 4 lucky customers, you will receive a mini skein of tan yarn that was inspired by the crust. Perfect for heels & toes of socks!!!





Heather did a KILLER job in creating the most beautiful colorway that knits up so beautifully!

 The DK we brought in for this set includes nylon...so all the inspiration we will be giving you is ALLLLLLLL about the socks, but you can use the yarn for hats, shawls, sweaters, whatever makes you happy!


The bag this time around is great for travel and created with recycled saree fabric! Wherever your summer takes you...you will be ready!

Oh...and the locking stitch marker MAY look good enough to eat...but they are beautifully handcrafted by Heather Ellis Art and are so fun to use as you knit or crochet!

April 12th, 2023 we are releasing the Summer 2023 Seasonal Set FOR PRE-ORDER (read more below) and they will be available for pick up April 29th (FOR LYS DAY!!!!) This is a perfect Mother's Day Gift for the yarn loving mom in your life!

SUMMER 2023

1 skein Square Peg Yarns in the colorway Berry Picking (NEW COLORWAY!!!! And the DK now has NYLON!!!!) (You pick fingering weight or DK) Retail $28
1 Kantha Extra Large Bag (read more below)- Retail $19
1 Berry Locking Stitch Marker - Locally Made!! - Retail $8
Knitting & Crochet Pattern Inspiration Link

All yours for $49

Here is more information about these COOL bags! EVERY SINGLE BAG we received are different....so your fabric will be a surprise 

Kantha stitched bags are perfect for carrying all of the things you need on the go...like your current work in progress. I love how the bag is wide, and short, because I keep the yarn on one side and my project on the other and it sits well on the table as I craft! Each bag is lined with sturdy canvas fabric and a big flat bottom to make sure it can hold everything you need. 

Measurements: Extra Large - 9 in x 15 in
Material: Recycled Saree and Canvas
Care Instructions: Wash gently. Tumble Dry. Love Well.

Every Kantha Extra Large Bag goes through the hands of 3 women and creates 3 hours of work!

You can pre-order your set HERE





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!