Skip to main content

I'm not dead!!

Yes, I fell off the blogging wagon once again...but for great reasons! Life got insane between working more on my hat knitting business, being involved in my son's co-op preschool, the weather got nice and buying a house.

It has been one freaking long roller coaster ride with the house, but the process is nearly over. Right now we are waiting for the most beautiful and expensive keys I will ever own! Even though this is not the first time we bought a house, it feels like our first 'real' house as our first home cost less than my van!!!

The new house has a great location and wonderful 'bones' but it had only one owner (they are now in their late 80's) and was built in the late 80's...so there is some major updating that needs to be done! The other day I was in the house and was very overwhelmed by everything I want to do...but I need to remember to take it one bite at a time!!

So stay tuned for some awesome before pictures as we embark on this adventure!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!