Skip to main content

Knitting Mojo: Missing in Action


Have you misplaced your knitting mojo? I'm not sure where I left it...I was knitting at least 5 projects at once, dividing my time and not really getting anywhere on any of them...and I just lost my mojo.

I'm positive it's at the bottom of a project bag, but I'm not really driven to discover which one.

Could it be the bag that contains a crescent shawl that seemed like a good idea in my head? Maybe it's in the project bag with the hat that I recently finished designing...but can't remember where I put the darn thing! Or maybe it's even in the depths of my ottoman in the Family Room where projects go to die....or be frogged.

It's funny how you can be cruising along and all of a sudden you notice your mojo has vanished. Nothing really sounds fun, and I don't even have the drive to cast on something new!

But I'm not going to sweat it...this happens from time to time! I'm thinking a little cross stitch project and just giving myself the chance to miss knitting might be just the thing I need!

Have you ever lost your mojo? What did you do to snap out of it?

Jen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!