Skip to main content

Closet Organization

I have had this on my to-do list for awhile, but had so many adorable, Pinterest-inspired ideas floating around, that I never got around to making a final decision, buying all the supplies or actually completing the task (I have dubbed this Pinterest Paralysis)

Anyway...yesterday I was cleaning and organizing and decided to just do it and not wait for it to be perfect or Pinterest worthy...here is what I finally did...


I hung my jewelry up! I have a nice jewelry box, but I find that the necklaces get tangled and I completely forget I have so many awesome necklaces...plus many of them have stories behind them.

I used 3M hooks and just stuck em to the wall. It's not perfect. They aren't evenly spaced, aren't level, isn't artistic, the necklaces aren't draped from an adorable branch or intricate sculpture that I welded together in my spare time...but it does make me insanely happy, I smile every time I enter my closet and I remember to accessorize more! :)

Do you have something on your list that you want to make perfect, but it might be better to just do it and get it done??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!