Skip to main content

New Inventory - kite bag kit

KITE HANDBAG




Kit includes:
3 balls clean cotton - Honeysuckle colorway
1 short Hudson strap
Printed Pattern
Kitted in a reclosable plastic bag


You add the crochet hook and your talent!!
Inspired by clean geometric lines, and flying a kite in the breeze, the Kite Handbag is perfect for taking your essentials and small projects on the go. It features exposed seams that emphasize the shape, and simple folds are used to create this perfect purse. It is formed from three large squares that are seamed together. Complete the look with a muud Hudson strap that’s easy to fasten to each corner. Plus, with options in Black or Whisky, you can swap out the handles to perfectly match your ensemble.

Kite Handbag
Designed by Edie Eckman

DIFFICULTY
Easy

SIZES
One Size

FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Length: 12”
Width: 12"

MATERIALS
Yarn:
Universal Yarn Clean Cotton (85% recycled cotton, 15% recycled polyester; 75g/131 yds)
• 104 Honeysuckle – 3 balls
Handle:
muud Hudson (short, as shown) or Hudson XL (long) or your prefer red bag handle with swivel snap hooks)
Hook: US Size G/6 (4 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: 4 removable stitch markers, (one in a unique color), tapestry needle

GAUGE
Rnds 1-8 = 4" diameter
Save time, check your gauge.

You can find these kits in-store or online HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

Hilde's Corner

How are you all doing with holiday gifts? Still need a few to knock out quick-like? I found these cute gifts that I think could work up fast. For the book lovers on your list, I think these cute crocheted chicken bookmarks are hilarious! Crochet Colorful Chicken Bookmark by PurrCraftedDesign . The pattern sells for $4.95 on Ravelry and calls for a sport weight cotton. The shop sells a DK cotton that would also work beautifully for these cuties - Ricorumi Another bookmark pattern is Leaf Bookmark & Garland Motif by Joey Diehl . This pattern is FREE and calls for Worsted weight yarn, so Uptown Worsted would be perfect for this. How about a sweet pocket friend for a child? This one is super basic, called Worry Pet by Blue Fox Paws and is a FREE pattern and uses any gauge yarn! It would be fun to use a textured yarn, or a fuzzy kind, but any yarn works. You can opt to put the ears on or not. We have safety eyes in the shop, too! Do you know someone who uses Airpods and could use a co...