Tweens and Teens Love Knitwear

Monday, September 26, 2016

I really love working with Tweens and Teens. Theirs is a generation that needs to learn awesome hobbies like Knitting, Crochet, Sewing, Etc...or they will cease to exist!

I also think they are so fun because they are like little crafting sponges AND obsessed with fashion. A perfect storm in my mind!

I'm lucky enough to live in a neighborhood with the ultimate Tweens...

Meet B & L


They are WAY more up to date on fashion and trends than I am, they love fashion and both are adorable! I'm excited to design a few patterns designed for the trendy teens out there...and here is a little sneak peak.





My hope is to not only design the patterns for them in mind...but make them simple knits so that they can knit them themselves! 



Jen

1 comment:

  1. Love your knitwear, girls are pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete