Skip to main content

Custom Order

Over the years I have been doing less Custom Orders as I turn my business more to designing and less to knitting finished products. However, recently I was contacted by a friend (and prior customer) to create a gift set...and she pretty much gave me creative license over the whole project...and it was SOOOOOOOO fun!



I designed a mitten just for this order, one with thumbs and one without. Then I created them in different colors to match the hats. All of these hats were going to one special little man...so I just had to create a hat and name it after him! His name is Jaime!

I slowly created each set and stashed them away in my "Need to sew in ends" box...so I never saw all five sets together. Once I did, I felt like it needed a little splash of red...so I'm making up a red set right now...as a surprise (hopefully he can't read this post!) ;)

The top set is the Max in Linen yarn with mittens with thumbs
Middle Left is the Evan in SEAHAWKS pride colors, with coordinating thumb-less mittens
Middle Right is the Jaime in Dark Oatmeal with coordinating thumb-less mittens
Bottom Left is the Taylor in Green with coordinating mittens (don't they kinda look like a cactus??)
Bottom Right is the Jacksen with coordinating thumb-less mittens
The final addition to the set will be a Deep Red Jaime with coordinating thumb-less mittens

If you are interested in a custom order, please let me know!
Jen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!