Skip to main content

Freshly Picked, Not Just For Babies!

I'm a total geek...I admit this!

Not so much computer nerd geek...but female entrepreneur geek. I LOVE learning about women who have followed their passion, create beauty and just plain kick butt in the business world! I think one of my favorite shows is Shark Tank and it WOULD be a dream to be on the show if I wasn't certain one of the sharks (ok, more than one) would probably make me cry! ;)

I was impressed by Susan even before she appeared on 'Shark Tank' but it was because of the show that I learned more about her story. Not only has she created a kick ass business selling amazing quality, adorable moccasins...she did it with only $200 in her pocket! You can read more about Susan here...she really is an inspiration!

Although I think her moccs are insanely cute, I assumed they weren't for me because I thought they were just for pre-walkers...boy was I wrong!!!

Little Miss P in her Freshly Picked Moccs

These shoes are so freaking cute and they make them all the way up to size 10. I will tattle on myself, I didn't measure Miss P and I ordered the wrong size...however with the way she has been growing lately, it will probably be a couple weeks and they will fit just fine! So don't be like me...Freshly Picked has an awesome sizing chart that you can print out...USE IT!!!

Little Miss P and I were lounging on the couch this afternoon when we heard a knock at the door. As soon as she spotted the box, she asked if it was for her (ok, I MIGHT have a shopping addiction). I squealed when I saw it was indeed for her...then SHE squealed when I opened it up and unveiled her new shoes. This girl is already on her way to a MAJOR shoe addiction...and has good taste!! Immediately she wanted to put them on...and now I can't get them off her! 

We love FP

I am planning a fun giveaway in August that will include a pair of Freshly Picked Moccs, a Hat by A Little Knitty and a few other goodies for your little one this fall!! Stay Tuned!

UPDATE: My daughter is potty training...and today we had an accident. She came running around the corner of the house screaming "TAKE OFF MY SHOES BEFORE THEY GET PLOPS IN THEM" (yes, my kid calls her poop "plops"...long story!)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!