Skip to main content

In the Shop this week - July 4th to July 8th


This week is going to be FUN!!!

First, the schedule...we are still on our summer hours until September when we will ramp up our hours as the weather gets cooler and the days get shorter (PRIME KNITTING SEASON!!!)

~~~~~Hours~~~~~

Monday, July 4th - We are never open on Mondays...I just wanted to wish you a Happy 4th of July!!!

Tuesday, July 5th - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Thursday, July 7th - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.  Sit-n-Stitch 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Friday, July 8th - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

~~~~~Weekly Special~~~~~

We are kicking off the July Knit-a-Long with Skacel and KaterTaterknits (for more detailed information go here) and you can get the yarns needed for this awesome KAL and a project bag all for $30!!! Make sure to go check out that previous post about the KAL for the color choices we have in our shop OR peruse the many colors Skacel offers and I can special order them for you! But make sure you do it before the 7th....read below in Shop Happenings for the reason why!

~~~~~Shop Happenings~~~~~

We are beyond excited that Katie from KaterTaterknits will be joining us in the shop on the 7th during our Sit-n-Stitch! If you are planning to join us in our July KAL, stop by and meet her and she can help pick out colors or give any advice you may need! I'm very thrilled she is making the time to visit the shop!

~~~~~Randomness~~~~

I have mentioned it a lot, but I really love being part of the revitalization of Downtown Auburn. I have always enjoyed visiting cute towns with great food, fun and shopping....so it's honestly exciting to watch downtown bloom before my very eyes! Check out these two amazing new restaurants that opened this week. I cannot wait to try them. Gor Gai Thai Street Food https://www.facebook.com/gorgaithai/?pnref=story and Famboozel's Restaurant https://www.facebook.com/famboozels/?pnref=story both are within walking distance of my shop...so I'm sure I'll be there lots! :)

Never miss a thing...go here and sign up to receive weekly shop updates directly to your email box. You can unsubscribe at any point if you can't stand me (I'll understand!)

We have so many fun things up our sleeves this fall...but speaking of sleeves...
Jen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!