Skip to main content

In the shop this week - Monday, June 20th to Friday, June 24th


Wow, this is the first official week of summer and I'm already falling down on the job and not publishing my weekly schedule!!! Whoops!


This weekend we kicked off summer with our first camping trip of the year (albeit damp!)...and there will be more to come I'm sure (let's hope LESS DAMP). The kids love getting out in nature, meeting new friends, eating yummy foods I don't normally allow and I love not caring where our phones are or what time it is. I seriously spent the whole weekend unplugged and that is SOOOO not natural for me..but needed!

Alright, so let's get back to news in the shop! The basket of random balls of yarn is going to great use. We have a knit scarf and crochet scarf started. When you stop in we would love for you to contribute as little or as many rows as you wish. When they get long enough I'll bind off, weave in ends and either donate to those in need right in our neighborhood, or take them to a local charity...it depends on how many we crank out! :) And I have an almost endless supply of random balls of yarn, so I challenge y'all to make me run out! ;)




I wanted to take a quick moment to thank those who leave notes for me when they check out, or after they have received the Learn to Knit Kit. I feel like all these little kits are my babies and I just so appreciate that you enjoy them! It's exciting to introduce people to the wonderful world of knitting!! 


Lastly...we have a legit email address now! Ya, coming up in the world! 
You can contact A Little Knitty at info@alittleknitty.com

This week we will be open Tuesday 10AM-5PM, Thursday 10AM-5PM and 6PM-8PM
We will be CLOSED this Friday

Thanks for joining me on this crazy fun journey, and for spreading word about our little shop!






Jen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Chemo Cap 5th Anniversary Makeover

I had someone ask me about the Karen Chemo Cap Fan Stitch and I decided the video and pattern were both in need of a make-over! Especially when I noticed this year is the 5th anniversary of publishing this pattern. When my mom had chemo I made her a few different hats because honestly it felt like the only thing I could do. I designed this one just for her, and was super excited when it was her favorite! After she passed I wasn't sure I wanted to release the design, but with a little time...it felt like the right thing to do! You can download the pattern for free here (please give it a favorite over on Ravelry so that it gets a little Ravelry love!!!):  Ravelry: Karen Chemo Cap pattern by A Little Knitty Designs You can purchase the yarn we used here:  Cumulus by Juniper Moon Farm (alittleknitty.com) Here is the video if you need help with the fan stitch!

Chemo Caps - Part 2

The Gia Chemo Cap doesn't have the same sort of story behind it as the Karen Cap , but it was developed with Chemo patients in mind! Please share this pattern with anyone who would like to knit a hat for someone in need! You can download your pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gia-chemo-cap

IOU

We know time is running out for those Holiday gifts....hope this will help!!  You can download the .pdf  HERE . We will have these printed and available for pick up at any of our social stitching times!!